We began as a property focused law firm and continue to advise on small, medium, and large property transactions. We provide specialized and tailored advice in relation to the negotiation, structuring and settlement of all property related matters.
Our clients include families, entrepreneurs, large scale business owners, savvy property developers, real estate agents and brokers.
We can provide specific property law advice on:
- property purchase and sale contracts (residential and commercial property);
- residential and commercial leases;
- homeowners’ associations;
- land subdivisions;
- complex mixed-use property developments, including but not limited to condominium developments and residential subdivision;
- due diligence on properties and related agreements; and
- various methods of structuring property acquisitions.
L’Heureux & Co. can assist you with all property and conveyancing requirements.