We have assisted and are currently assisting some of the Turks and Caicos Islands largest developers with their projects from start to finish. Our detailed knowledge of condominium developments, together with our strong property and conveyancing experience, allows us to help our developers with the ongoing maintenance of the project, for example monitoring presales and dealing with purchaser enquiries.
You will be hard pressed to find another legal provider in the Turks and Caicos Islands who has this expertise or service offering.
For condominium developments, we can assist with the following conveyancing services:
- Preparation of presale reservation agreements and ensuring proper execution;
- Preparation of Agreement for Purchase and Sale for each condominium sale. This provides added protection for the Vendor that presales are valid and binding, detects errors early and ensures a successful and smooth settlement process;
- Regular reporting on status of agreements in, and status of conditional agreements;
- Reporting and certifications to banks providing construction finance, when needed;
- Early conveyancing preparation for large scale developments to identify issues early; and
- High volume and contemporaneous conveyancing.